Correctional Medicine Clinical Operations Specialist - RN Required Needed in Adelanto, CA
Posted on: February 26, 2021
Clinical Manager/Admin opening in Adelanto, California. This and
other rn jobs brought to you by NursingJobCafe.com Here at
Wellpath, everything that we do is about taking care of people -
our patients, our staff and our partners. We are committed to
making a difference by providing hope and healing to vulnerable
patients in challenging clinical environments. Our talented,
compassionate team thrives in an autonomous environment, is
empowered and supported by education, training and the resources to
practice healthcare the way it is meant to be and strives to
"Always Do The Right Thing!"The Clinical Operations Specialist is a
Registered Professional Nurse with experience in the practice of
correctional nursing and processing, advanced studies and expertise
in administration of nurse services. The position will provide
necessary guidance to backfill, teach, coach and assist operational
management team in making clinical decisions; assist in obtaining
operational goals and objectives, as well as in developing
appropriate policies and procedures of the company at all sites;
and maintain compliance with required site specific accreditation
standards such as ACA, NCCHC, TJC, AAAHC and state accreditation
standards. The Clinical Operations Specialist may be required to
cover facility leadership positions for extended periods of
- Bachelor's Degree in Nursing required. .Experience:
- NCCHC and/or ACA knowledge and experience.
- At least three years' experience in corrections.
- Previous employment as an HSA/DON
- RN license required in state of employment.
- CPR certification.
- Demonstrated technical and process knowledge and the ability to
coach others in the leadership of operations procurement, flow and
distribution including supplies, machinery, equipment or tools to
be used or merchandise to be bought, stocked and sold.
- Demonstrates financial literacy and capability to coach others
in the areas of staffing/planning, planning, administration and
- Demonstrated knowledge and leadership ability to provide
guidance in the maintenance of state, federal and local ethics
compliance guidelines and policies.
- Understands and demonstrates the ability to coach others in the
appropriate application of incident tracking, review, resolution,
preventative and reporting procedures, including, but not limited
to discrepancies in sharps and tool counts and medication
- Must be able to secure and maintain required
background/security clearance for all client facilities.
- Demonstrated knowledge and ability to teach/coach others to
coordinate the development, provision, and evaluation of patient
care according to the local, state, federal and/or contract care
delivery standards and statutes in which facilities are
- Demonstrates knowledge and capability to teach others to ensure
appropriate licensure, credentialing, and insurance coverage on all
medical personnel, i.e. - physicians, nurses, dentists,
psychologists and social workers.
- Demonstrates ability and flexibility to think analytically when
managing and prioritizing time, and to make wise "in the
momentcoaching decisions," especially during times of duress.
- Demonstrates expert skill and knowledge application in
Microsoft Office Suite products.
- Demonstrates critical thinking knowledge, skills and
application when coaching others in the execution of standardized
procedures and/or necessary deviations to practical and emergent
- Demonstrates the knowledge and process application for creating
a safe and secure employee coaching work environment.
- Perform other duties as assigned.Wellpath is an
EOE/Minorities/Females/Vet/Disability Employer Keyphrases: clinical
manager jobs, clinical managing jobs, clinical administration jobs,
clinical administrating jobs, clinical administrator jobs, medical
administrating jobs, medical administrator jobs, medical manager
jobs, medical managing jobs, hospital administrating jobs, hospital
administrator jobs, health administrating jobs, health
administrator jobs, healthcare administrating jobs, clinical
management jobs, clinical research manager jobs, clinical study
manager jobs, clinical trial manager jobs, clinical study
management jobs, clinical trial management jobs, clinical nurse
management jobs, clinical project manager jobs, clinical project
management jobs, manager jobs
Keywords: WellPath, Victorville , Correctional Medicine Clinical Operations Specialist - RN Required Needed in Adelanto, CA, Healthcare , Adelanto, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!