P/T DENTAL ASSISTANT
Company: The GEO Group, Inc.
Posted on: June 14, 2022
Facility: ADELANTO ICE PROCESSING CENTER
Salary: $19.28 per hour
Bonus (if applicable):
H&W: $4.23 per hour This position is eligible to receive a
Health & Welfare Benefit Rate per hour on all hours paid up to 40
hours per week and not to exceed 2,080 hours per year.
Benefits: Full-time employees will enjoy a competitive benefits
package for an energized workforce with options for you and your
--- Paid time off --- Paid holidays --- 401(k)
--- 401(k) matching --- Health Insurance --- Dental Insurance
--- Vision Insurance --- Life Insurance --- Flexible spending
--- Health savings account --- Tuition Reimbursement --- Reduced
--- Employee discount --- Employee assistance program --- Pet
--- Disability Insurance --- Paid training --- Other benefits
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Are you looking for a career you can feel good about? We hire only
those that strive to do their best. By joining our family, you'll
receive the honor and recognition that comes with working for the
industry's global leader in evidenced based rehabilitation.
Who We Are:
GEO provides complementary, turnkey solutions for numerous
government partners worldwide across a spectrum of diversified
correctional and community reentry services. From the development
of state-of-the-art facilities and the provision of management
services and evidence-based rehabilitation to the post-release
reintegration and supervision of individuals in the community, GEO
offers fully diversified, cost-effective services that deliver
enhanced quality and improved outcomes.
Why Work for GEO:
--- At GEO, we believe that diversity in our workforce and the
inclusion of a variety of views, perspectives, and backgrounds are
integral parts of our company's success.
--- We believe that work is more than a place you go every day. It
is about being inspired and motivated to achieve extraordinary
--- Employee benefits play an important role in making The GEO
Group a great place to work. At GEO, we believe in the three
pillars of employee wellbeing: physical, emotional, and financial.
With comprehensive benefits and competitive wages, we trust that
you will find all the resources you need here to be successful.
Under the direct supervision of a Dentist, provides assistance
during examination and oral surgery treatment of
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Sterilizes instruments in the dental office. Lays out needed
tools and instruments for scheduled procedures.
- Provides chair-side assistance by keeping operating field
clear, passing instruments, and suctioning.
- Mixes restorative materials as required.
- Assists in taking intra-oral and extra-oral x-rays as
- Develops and mounts x-ray films.
- Maintains cleanliness and sanitation of dental clinic according
to OSHA standards.
- Performs dental screenings and schedules appointments as
- Maintains dental charts and records dental findings.
- Schedules patients for dental appointments.
- Prepares patient's schedule for escort officer.
- Maintains compliance with company policies for
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent certification required.
- Graduate from an accredited dental assistant program and
current license or certification (where applicable) to practice in
the state in which the facility is located is required. Maintains a
current copy of license on file at the facility at all times.
- A minimum of one (1) year experience as a Dental Assistant
Keywords: The GEO Group, Inc., Victorville , P/T DENTAL ASSISTANT, Healthcare , Adelanto, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!