Physician (Physician )
Posted on: November 25, 2022
Family Practice-Without OB opening in Adelanto, California.
ass="iCIMS_InfoMsg iCIMS_InfoField_Job"> Company Introduction It
s time to provide patient care the way you have always wanted. At
Correct Care Solutions (CCS), our physicians have the opportunity
to practice in a real Patient Centered Medical Home . Our
physicians focus on the patients instead of insurance or billing
concerns. In addition, our physicians value great pay, benefits and
flexible schedules while working with a multidisciplinary team to
coordinate high quality, low cost patient care. CCS is located in a
correctional or behavioral hospital environment where our patients
are truly appreciative of the care they receive. And due to the
high security standards, our environments are safer than most
emergency rooms and hospitals. If your passion is providing patient
care and you are ready to enjoy the work you do, apply with CCS
today. ass="iCIMS_InfoMsg iCIMS_InfoField_Job"> Overview Our
Physician is one who provides a full range of medical services for
inmates. Provides required documentation of services to the Site
Medical Director or designee in order to monitor provision of
clinical services. Notifies the Medical Director and H.S.A.
regarding changes in schedule coverage. Assists in arrangements for
coverage of medical services if unavailable for an extended period
of time. ass="iCIMS_InfoMsg iCIMS_InfoField_Job"> Qualifications
Education for Physician:
- Medical school graduate Experience for Physician:
- Experience in Family Practice, Emergency Medicine, Internal
Medicine or Public Health preferred (Board Certification)
Licenses/Certifications for Physician:
- Current licensure as a Physician within the state
- Current CPR Certification
- Current DEA number ass="iCIMS_InfoMsg iCIMS_InfoField_Job">
- Reports to assigned facility at designated hour to examine
- Conducts on-site sick call and chronic care clinics, as
established by Medical Director.
- Review and countersigns therapeutic orders and corresponding
progress notes of inmates seen by the P.A./ARNP, if applicable,
ensuring they are appropriate and effective.
- Visits the infirmary daily when on-site and records encounters
in the patient's progress notes, as applicable.
- Ensures progress note documentation is in SOAP format, problem
oriented, corresponds to the therapeutic order and is dated, timed
- The above responsibilities are a highlight of responsibilities
and not a full list. Other responsibilities may be performed as
CCS is an EOE/Minorities/Females/Vet/Disability Employer
Keywords: Wellpath, Victorville , Physician (Physician ), Healthcare , Adelanto, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!