The Victor Community Support Services (VCSS) Executive Director
is responsible for the overall leadership and day to day management
of the assigned VCSS community-based services site(s). VCSS
services may include: EPSDT Specialty Mental Health Services;
Wraparound Services; Co-Occurring Disorders Treatment; Transitional
Age Youth programs; MHSA Innovative Programs; and other various
services as contracted to a particular VCSS site.
1. The development andoversight of organizational structure and
systems to ensure that all VCSSclient services are delivered with a
commitment to excellence and safety forall involved and in
accordance with agency and established professionalstandards of
2. Budget development,monitoring and oversight to ensure the
programs supervised operate in afiscally sound manner, maximizing
all contracts and ensuring all fiscalmandates of the contracts are
3. Ensures that allprogram activities related to "employment”
are in full compliance with agency,state, and federal standards,
including personnel management, development andleadership.
4. Develops and maintainseffective collaborative relationships
with local, county, and communitypartners and conducts business
development and expansion as appropriate for theregion/site
5. Provides allappropriate Risk Management so as to ensure that
agency, employees, clientsserved, and all relevant
stakeholders/partners receive the highest level ofsafety.
6. Ensures the programdevelops and implements systems that
ensure full compliance with federal,state, and county regulations,
assuring that the agency Continuous QualityImprovement plan is in
1. Completion of aclinical program with a Masters or Ph.D.
degree in Social Work, Psychology, ora closely related a field of
behavioral science from an accredited educationalinstitution.
2. Four yearspost-graduate degree management/supervisory
experience in a related field.
3. Must possess a licenseas mental health professional (MFT,
LCSW, PhD., or other national or stateissued license).
4. Must possess a valid California driver's license, anddriving
record that meets the standards outlined in the Agency’s
PersonnelPolicy, Motor Vehicle Operating Standards. Must
possess personal automobile insurance consistent with the
standardoutlined in the Agency’s Personnel Policy, Motor Vehicle
5. Must be willing tocomplete a health screening physical
examination that includes a drug screenand back screen. Must be
willing to complete a personal backgroundinvestigation conducted by
the State of California.
Victor employees interested in applying should complete a
Transfer Request Form and submit it to VictorJobs@Victor.Org.