Senior Mortgage Loan Officer
Company: Alaska USA Federal Credit Union
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Reports To: Varies by
Originate mortgage loans and assist with officer training.
- Market mortgage loan programs to the real estate sales industry
and promote the general business interests of the company.
- Develop and maintain loan referral relationships with
professionals in real estate, accounting, legal, Retail branch
partners, and financial planning fields.
- Interview buyers/applicants and originate investor mortgage
loans. Accept applications and input them to the origination
system, provide required estimates and disclosures, and gather
required documentation and fees to process mortgage loans.
- Ensure all loans are originated, disclosed and/or re-disclosed
accurately and timely within all established regulatory compliance
requirements and timeframes.
- Ensure accurate processing is completed in a timely manner and
prepare for submission to underwriting.
- If the loan is approved, take final steps to ensure a smooth
closing. If the loan is declined, verbally advise the borrower and
issue applicable refunds. Return any documents not pertaining to
- Answer origination questions for mortgage loan officers as
required and assist with their training. Help Mortgage loan
officers get their production up to minimum requirements.
- Conduct sales presentations for Realtors, and Retail branch
partners as necessary to enhance business relations.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
degree in Business Administration with advanced industry courses in
real estate lending.
Creditable Experience in Lieu of
Education: Five years of real estate lending experience
with at least three years at the loan officer/officer level.
Advanced industry courses in real estate lending desirable.
attention to detail and ability to perform industry related
analysis required. Strong selling and communications skills. At
least three years experience in mortgage originations. Thorough
knowledge of all aspects of real estate lending including knowledge
of all applicable laws, regulations, and programs. Proven ability
to develop sources of mortgage loan application business.
Ability to train others.
Tenure: Not Applicable
Keywords: Alaska USA Federal Credit Union, Victorville , Senior Mortgage Loan Officer, Other , Victorville, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!