Company: Dr Pepper Snapple Group
Posted on: May 3, 2021
*The schedule will either be 5am-2pm or 2pm-11pm for optimal
coverage, and will have rotating weekends*
Are you a self-starter who's highly organized and motivated to
provide customer service that delights people? Are you happiest
when exceeding expectations? If so, we have a fantastic opportunity
for you to join our HR team! In this role, you will help the HR
business partner group ensure that every employee experience at
Keurig Dr Pepper is exceptional. The HR Coordinator is a key
contributor to the company and our employees, while working closely
with the HRBPs and business leaders in assigned matters, including
HR policy implementation, HRIS data management, administrative
support and special projects.
This role requires an individual with a lightning- quick sense of
urgency that keeps pace with our high-speed manufacturing
environment, keen attention to detail, ability to effectively
manage multiple priorities, flawless follow-up, and ability to
maintain utmost confidentiality.
- Support HR Business partners in their day-to-day activities
(e.g., employee first point of contact and intake, letters,
presentations, headcount management tracking, invoice/expense
management, updating organizational charts, file management,
updating HR policies).
- Communicate effectively in both verbal and written forms in a
timely manner (e.g., 5-minute completion pace each for emails,
reports, policy inquiries; 10-minutes for each employee intake
interaction; filing 120 documents per hour, returning calls and
texts same day .)
- Provide customer service that instills trust in KDP, and always
- Research employee data in Workday, SAP, and Kronos, and
generate ad hoc reports upon immediate request of management.
- Answer STD & FMLA inquiries and claims to ensure employees
comply with all requirements.
- Assist in ensuring HR policies and practices are communicated
and adhered to within the assigned business region.
- Respond to inquiries from employees, supervisors and other
external customers regarding HR policies and practices.
- Author and process offer, termination, impact letters and other
- Assist with employee relations intake, investigative
fact-finding and prepare responses.
- Assist with the management of small to medium special projects
and performs other duties as needed.
- Coordinates and facilitates activities related to KDP's New
Employee Orientation Program
- Coordinate and organize the logistics for training sessions
offered by Keurig Dr Pepper
- Bachelors degree in Human Resources, Management, or a related
- 3 years of experience in a fast-paced, high volume,
customer-focused environment, with an emphasis on interpersonal
relationship building and employee relations;
- Impeccable written and verbal communication skills
- Effective collaborator who builds strong relationships with HR
partners and business leaders
- Attention to detail and analytical abilities
- 3 years experience using MS Excel to retrieve data, create
pivot tables, v- lookups, data analysis and formatting of content.
(Intermediate to Expert level)
- 3 years experience using MS Outlook, Word and PowerPoint
creating professional communications and presentations.
(Intermediate to Expert level)
- 3 years experience in a self-driven, multi-tasking environment
while maintaining a high degree of attention to detail, accuracy,
and poise under pressure.
Keurig Dr Pepper (KDP) is a leading coffee and beverage company in
North America with dual headquarters in Burlington, MA and Plano,
TX, with annual revenue in excess of $11 billion. KDP holds
leadership positions in soft drinks, specialty coffee and tea,
water, juice and juice drinks and mixers, and markets the #1 single
serve coffee brewing system in the U.S. The Company maintains an
unrivaled distribution system that enables its portfolio of more
than 125 owned, licensed and partner brands to be available nearly
everywhere people shop and consume beverages. With a wide range of
hot and cold beverages that meet virtually any consumer need, KDP
key brands include Keurig, Dr Pepper, Green Mountain Coffee
Roasters, Canada Dry, Snapple, Bai, Motts and The Original Donut
Shop. The Company employs more than 25,000 employees and operates
more than 120 offices, manufacturing plants, warehouses and
distribution centers across North America.
Benefits built for you:Our people are the heart of our business,
which is why we offer robust benefits to support your health and
wellness as well as your personal and financial well-being. We also
provide employee programs designed to enhance your professional
growth and development while ensuring you feel valued, inspired and
appreciated at work.
Keurig Dr Pepper Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and
affirmatively seeks diversity in its workforce. Keurig Dr Pepper
Inc. recruits qualified applicants and advances in employment its
employees without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sex,
sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age,
disability, genetic information, ethnic or national origin, marital
status, veteran status, or any other status protected by law. EOE
Keywords: Dr Pepper Snapple Group, Victorville , HR Coordinator, Other , Victorville, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!