Group Coordinator Lead - Building Maintenance (US) - 1873 - Victorville CA WERC (Victorville, CA)
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Responsible for supporting and leading specified group of
individuals in the warehouse/clerical setting.
Provides daily direction and guidance to the work group.
Trains new associates in identified work group.
- Maintain HVAC system.
- Do minor maintenance as needed for water and electrical
- Carry out preventative maintenance programs.
- Provide maintenance to material handling equipment to ensure
- Perform maintenance or general carpentry on items such as
floors, walls, doors, etc.
- Ensure all safety equipment is in proper working order.
- Complete required reports when maintenance tasks are
- Answer security/alarm calls as needed.
Required Education and Experience:
- 2+ years of previous facility maintenance experience
- High School Diploma or Equivalent, preferred
Our Organization is an equal opportunity employer.
Keywords: DHL, Victorville , Group Coordinator Lead - Building Maintenance (US) - 1873 - Victorville CA WERC (Victorville, CA), Other , Victorville, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!