Supply Chain Administrator
Company: Newell Brands
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Job title: Supply Chain Administrator
Location: Victorville, CA
Reports to: Human Resources Generalist
Provide administrative support to the Operations as well as
Human Resources with the Distribution Center.
- Finance (Purchasing/Accounts Payable):
- Purchase and receive goods and services through Ariba-SAP.
- Process OAR's and CAR's.
- Create new vendor setups and maintain purchase orders.
- Schedule all services and repairs onsite visits with
- Oversee safety compliance paperwork for all new vendors and
perform annual audit.
- Maintain safety and security by monitoring sign-in log. Issue
employees and visitor badges.
- Human Resources/Front Office:
- Provide weekly payroll reports for operational metrics.
- Maintain call off line and reports accordingly.
- Create badges and maintain employee badging system.
- Maintain vending services and schedule maintenance calls as
- Assist with the staffing process to include internal posting
process, recruitment, interviewing, and separation.
- Data entry and reporting of absenteeism for employees.
- Data entry of training records into training database.
- Assists with special facility events by coordinating
activities, committee participation and scheduling.
- Greet and assist visitors and direct them accordingly.
- Assist the management team day-to-day operations.
- Order, store and distribute the office supplies; including copy
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- All job functions to be completed in compliance with federal,
state, local regulations, company guidelines and policies.
- Required: High School diploma or equivalent
- Preferred: Associate Degree in Accounting, Business Management,
or related field.
- Required: Minimum of one year working in a support role.
- Preferred: Experience in Purchasing and SAP Enterprise Resource
Planning (ERP) systems.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITY:
- Proven experience in continuous improvement, communicating,
multi-tasking, organizing, and problem solving.
- Ability to take direction and work independently.
- Strong Microsoft Office Suite skills (Excel, Word, Project
- Ability to work in a team environment to accomplish business
and/or for problem resolution.
- Ability to stand/walk up to 20% of the shift.
- Lift up to 20 pounds.
- Must be able to frequently bend and twist and have unrestricted
use of upper extremities.
Newell Brands (NASDAQ: NWL) is a leading global consumer goods
company with a strong portfolio of well-known brands, including
Paper Mate, Sharpie, Dymo, EXPO, Parker, Elmers, Coleman, Marmot,
Oster, Sunbeam, FoodSaver, Mr. Coffee, Graco, Baby Jogger, NUK,
Calphalon, Rubbermaid, Contigo, First Alert, and Yankee Candle. For
hundreds of millions of consumers, Newell Brands makes life better
every day, where they live, learn, work and play.
Keywords: Newell Brands, Victorville , Supply Chain Administrator, Other , Victorville, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!