Company: Alaska USA Federal Credit Union
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Reports To: Varies by
Originate mortgage loans and promote related programs within the
real estate profession and through personal networks.
- Market mortgage loan programs to Retail branch partners, the
real estate sales industry and to personal contacts.
- Develop and maintain loan referral relationships with
professionals in real estate, accounting, legal, financial planning
fields, and Retail branch partners.
- Interview buyer/applicants and originate investor mortgage
loans. Accept applications and input them to the origination
system, provide required estimates and disclosures, and gather
required documentation and fees to process mortgage loans.
- Ensure all loans are originated, disclosed and/or re-directed
accurately and timely within all established regulatory compliance
requirements and timeframes.
- Ensure accurate processing is completed in a timely manner and
prepare for submission to underwriting.
- If the loan is approved, take final steps to ensure a smooth
closing. If the loan is declined, verbally advise the borrower and
issue applicable refunds. Return any documents not pertaining to
- Conduct sales presentations for Retail branch partners and
Realtors as necessary to enhance business relations.
- Attend Retail branch meetings regularly and make in person
visits weekly at the main source for Mortgage referrals.
- Provide on-going coaching and training to retail partners as a
way to gain quality mortgage referrals.
- Participate in quarterly branch lobby days in conjunction with
Retail branch partners.
- Participate in community events as directed to further enhance
and grow business and market share.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
degree in Business Administration with advanced industry courses in
real estate lending.
Creditable Experience in Lieu of
Education: Two years of real estate lending experience
with at least one year at the loan officer/officer level. Advanced
industry courses in real estate lending.
attention to detail and ability to perform industry related
analysis required. Strong selling and communication skills. A good
working knowledge of all aspects of real estate lending including
knowledge of all applicable laws, regulations and programs. Proven
ability to develop sources of mortgage loan application
Tenure: Not Applicable
Keywords: Alaska USA Federal Credit Union, Victorville , Loan Officer, Other , Victorville, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!