Assembler & Warehouse personnel
Never Been A Better Time for warehouse workers!
These jobs are in demand, and the manufacturing
industry is buzzing! Now is the time to make your
move to find the right job. If you have at least 3 months of
relevant Assembler experience and are interested in joining
a fast-paced manufacturing company, we are
looking for you!
Don’t miss out on good weekly pay, medical benefits, FREE online skills training, and a personal recruiter to help you along the way! But don’t wait — these jobs won’t last!
Apply now and learn why Assemblers are 3.5x happier working for Select than for the competition.
“Select cares a lot about their employees.” Select Associate, Angel
We Require Our Customers to Offer:
- Safe and clean work environment
- Employee focused workplace
- Safety programs and training
As a Select Assembler, We Offer You:
- Competitive pay
- Paid weekly (Direct Deposit or ATM Debit Card available)
- Access to health benefits and retirement plan
- A personal recruiter to help with job searches and assistance when at work!
- FREE ONLINE skills training
- Minimum 3 months relevant Warehouse experience
- Attention to detail
- Able to use basic hand and power tools
- Lift up to 50 lbs, stand, bend and reach
- Basic math skills
- Able to read blueprints/drawings
- Hand eye coordination and dexterity
- Basic computer skills
- Follow safety guidelines
- Follow standard work instructions as assigned
- Experience with electronic assembly, a plus
- Perform hands-on tasks
- Maintain clean and organized workspace
- Troubleshoot issues
- Meet production standards
- Able to work independently
- Accurate recordkeeping and inventory documentation
- Inspection of product